So now that we are so close to Landon being here (so everyone says) and I haven't been working, I have been trying to come up with as many money saving tricks/ideas as I possibly can. One of these brilliant ideas that I had was to buy some dog clippers and just shave him on our own rather than pay the groomer 40$ to do it. I've always felt that this was ridiculous, but had yet to do something about it. I mean, come on, how hard could shaving a tiny wiener dog be right?! WRONG! He was so good and calm and just laid there for like 2 hours while we shaved him and clipped his skin a few times :( But it was so difficult! He looks just like the dogs you always see wandering around in Mexico that have horrific mange. It was soooo difficult and I was DYING laughing the entire time because he's so hideous! Matt said after that he'd pay 140$ to get him clipped! I disagree. I think I could get better at it after time and he's so good that it's not really a big problem...so here are some pictures that I'd like to share with you. Yes, the lighter spots you see are actually his SKIN because we shaved unevenly. Unfortunately, he was sick of cooperating and wouldn't allow me to take a pic of his chest and stomach. They are by far the worst and the ugliest as they were the most awkward spots to reach. My poor poor dog...
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment