Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lots of firsts...


Today I went shopping by myself! ALL by myself. I left Landon with Matt and went away for almost a whole hour. I cried a little in the car. But I did it! :) It actually felt good toward the end!!




We also gave Landon his first real bath! He hated it at first, but seemed to do ok. He's always so quiet and content at the end when he's all clean and wrapped up in a towel :)


It was also a doctor's visit. We found out he gained a pound and 3 oz in a week! What a good little piglet!! :) His jaundice is much better and the doc said all looks well. BUT he had to get circumcised. :( I cried in the office a bit when I could hear him wailing down the hall (Matt went with him b/c I knew I couldn't) but NOTHING compared to changing his diaper. I've bawled every time so far. It looks HORRIFIC! :( And he bawls and screams this painful scream I've never heard him make before. It is terrible. I hate this!! I know he won't remember it and all of that, but he is in pain! I've just been letting him eat all afternoon because I feel so bad for him! :(

AND Landon is 2 whole weeks old today!! :) I can't believe how fast time is going already. I've just been trying to soak up every single second with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment