Here are some things I've learned so far...
* Having a good pump is super helpful even without going back to work
* Medela's nipple shield is God's gift to mother's (other than our sweet babies of course :) )
* It is exhausting! Even just during the day!
* Celebrating over dirty diapers has become a daily occurrence
* Lanolin is wonderful!! I've never loved sheep more (it comes from there coats)
* It is such a fabulous bonding experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything
* It is MESSY!!
* Although painful, it is so 100% worth it!! :)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
Love these! The nipple shields are great, but it is sooo nice once you don't have to use it anymore, they are very messy. It gets so much easier and less painful. I actually nursed Camden the other day while I was standing in the kitchen throwing food into the crock pot. I am getting good at just whipping it out for a quick feeding, thank goodness it gets easier!
ReplyDeleteThey are so messy! I'm ready to be done. I'm also ready for these to get quicker! it takes us SOO long right now! :) thanks for the encouragement!
ReplyDelete