Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some exciting things

Making mango baby food right now with my little man on the counter in his bumbo :)

Little man sleeping full nights again (10 hrs ish) AND taking 3 1 hr+ naps a day! VICTORY! Getting him to nap for any amount of time in his crib has been so difficult and I'm sooooo excited we finally figured it out! YAY!!

Stretching time between feedings!! Landon decided that with his naps it would also be a good idea to not eat so often....um...YAY is all I have to say!! I LOVE breastfeeding him, but I was very worried about going back to work and how on earth I'd be able to keep up with him eating so often! Since I can pump twice (hopefully) at work and once before I leave the house I should be able to keep up with him now! Oh my gosh, YAY! I just love him and I am so excited to be able to continue breastfeeding him and not have to supplement! :) :) :)

I'm also kind of getting excited about work. With Landon's new schedule I realized he will be sleeping 3 of the 6 hours that I'm at work and that makes me feel WAY less guilty. I will still miss that time for sure, but it makes me feel a bit better. My job is also going to be pretty sweet as far as I can tell. I think once I get over the heartbreak of leaving I might even enjoy it a bit!

Anyway. I'm just lovin life right now and could not be more in love with my two handsome men!!! Hope you are having a great day too :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Landon!! I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little jealous right now. Elijah has actually started sleeping even less than before! Ah! But I am so, so, SO happy for you guys! I know that everything will work out just the way it should when you go back to work. I'll keep praying for you guys! But congratulations on the sleeping, napping, and everything else! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete