Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big boy!

Landon's been taking 3-4 naps each day for anywhere from 1-2 hours! I am just in awe. He's on this wonderful little schedule and is a WHOLE different child! Happy all the time, getting chunky rolls, putting himself back to sleep! I just can't get over it! Thanks you babywise!

He's also rolling ALL OVER the house and ends up in completely different spaces than I left him in just a moments time!

He loves to kick out of his swaddle, roll out of his wedge,and end up all over his crib!

This week he also had his first baby food!! I wasn't going to start, but the doc said that we should b/c he's doing so well w/ all the different grain cereal. He's been eating Applesauce all week and I think that he likes it ok :)



I just can't believe it. I feel like all the sudden he is SO big!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment