Today, I was unprepared. I took Landon out of church at the beginning of the message to change him (I was singing this Sun or else I would've done it another time to not miss it!) and went to the nurses office (we meet at a school) and set him down on the mat. I got him undressed, diaper off, and THEN realized that I hadn't stuffed the diaper yet! OOPS! I knew I had to do it quickly..but I couldn't pull it off quickly enough! He peed everywhere! Not that it was a surprise...but always the worst case scenario when out somewhere! So I surveyed the damage while keeping it from dripping on the floor...it was EVERYWHERE! I cleaned up the worst of it and started looking for the extra onesie,socks,and pants that we ALWAYS keep in the diaper bag...but it wasn't there! Oh my gosh! I had pants and socks that didn't match and nothing else!! So I went into church to get Matt...surely he would have a good idea right? Wrong. I was right...there wasn't a good solution! Crap!!! So the polo onesie had to go, the khaki pants had to go...but the vest was still ok, and we had the brown pants and white socks...perfect? Haha. Our poor son looked like a little redneck! Well, at least the pics and video are fun! :)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment