Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The glamorous life of a mommy

Today was awesome! haha. I fed Landon at 3:45 and when we were done I burped him. This resulted in spit up on the shoulder (what else is new). I then set him in his bouncy chair and ate while doing dishes (good ole fiber 1 bars!). Then he started crying. I picked him up and his whole onesie was SOAKED in drool and that soaked even my bra! While I was getting ready to go change my shirt I realized there was poop on the bottom of my shirt. Awesome. So I took Landon into his room to see how bad the damage was. It was everywhere! So I cleaned it all up, threw my clothes, his, and all the changing table stuff into the wash and grabbed the baby bath. I was filling it up and checking water temp when I felt it, the warm gush. He was peeing on me. Greeaaatttt. Lincoln is licking it up. I'm yelling at the dogs to get out of the kitchen, trying to fill the bath up with water that won't scald my child, and laughing at the amount of pee that is all over me and my kitchen! We had a great bath and I am massaging him w/ some baby oil, he gives me this adorable smile so I bend down to kiss his face and he sneezes right in my face. Haha! All I could do was laugh and grab a wipe. THEN I'm clipping his nails b/c they are ridiculously long and he scratched his head earlier and I clipped too much! I felt horrible! I didn't even notice right away b/c he didn't even react! But when I picked him up I saw a drop of blood on my arm and was trying to figure out where it came from..there it was. His poor little bleeding thumb! I felt horrible, but I've heard it happens a lot. Sorry buddy! Looked at the clock when it was all over, only 4:15! Haha. What an awesome half hour! Thanks for all the fun and laundry today! :) Oh how I love that sweet boy and being his mommy. It's the best!

1 comment:

  1. That's my grandson! He is all boy and loves to share his bodily fluids with all of us!

    ReplyDelete