Thursday, June 24, 2010

God is good

The last few days have been so trying. I got a job working part time at a dental office & was just not feeling great. I was crying every night about leaving Landon, but knew I needed to work. So I was supposed to start Mon, but there were some issues so I didn't. So all day Monday I was on my knees just praying that God would show me how to do this! That same day I got a full time job offer from the school district teaching Computers @ my old school. I knew I did not want to work full time, but really felt like God was pulling me in that direction and just telling us to trust Him. So we did. I called and told the other job I would not be able to start with them. In the meantime, God worked it out so that the teaching job would be part time and have all the things we needed!! Plus that won't start until August! God is soooo good and has blessed our family so much!! It will still be hard to leave Landon, but at least this way it won't be for too long and we will have full benefits!! And I'll be doing something I really enjoy (working w. kiddos)!!! God is soooo good!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I've been praying for you- this is amazing news! Praise God! August is SUPER far away, you will have so much more time with your little man! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Carrington!!! :) I'm so glad!! Thx 4 the prayers! I get to c u Wed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!!! I am so happy for you!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete