Today on day 13 I am thankful for our wonderful house!
When we were looking for houses we instantly fell in love with this one. It is warm and has character and suits us perfectly. Yes, I still want to rip out all the flooring one day and have hard wood and remodel the kitchen. BUT, for now we have been 100% content with it just how it is.
This house has already grown and changed so much with us in the past few years. It now has a toddler room and a nursery and our "office" is quickly being turned into a playroom! I am so thankful we have such a wonderful place to call home and to raise our children in. I'm suuuch a homebody and so it's pretty important to me to have a great place to be every day and come home to.
We've heard lots of horror stories about owning your own home. We are so glad we've not been apart of any of them haha. But we've had our share of odd things happen or break or whatever. I'm so glad I have an incredibly handy husband who can fix these things and do it well! I didn't even panic the other night when our floor was soaked and he cut FOUR holes in our hallway and laundry room to look at the pipes even when Delaney could be showing up any day! I knew he'd get it taken care of and you'd never be able to tell again. Of course. He did :)
I'm incredibly grateful that we have a warm and cozy and beautiful shelter to call home everyday. A place to grow our family and our love for one another in and a place that always feels safe.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment