Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 3 - thankful

Ok. I admit it. I'm struggling with keeping this up! But I'm determined to finish it out :)

For day 3 I am thankful for our sweet little girl, Delaney Loryn.

I feel like she has already been so surprising, and funny, and precious, and special and she's not even out yet! We were shocked when we were seemingly instantly pregnant with her after I stopped breastfeeding Landon. We were surprised by all the contractions and her tricking us into thinking she was coming early! Surprise! I'm 38 weeks pregnant now and she still isn't here :) She kicks and sticks her butt out at the funniest and most appropriate moments. She sticks her tongue out at us during ultra sounds and doesn't even give her momma any cravings. :) She is such an absolute blessing. I cannot wait to have her in my arms. Thank you Lord for already blessing us so much by giving us the ability to be pregnant with her and hopefully to have her here with us soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment