Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 9 & 10

Yes. I'm cheating and combining a bit. I've been feeling generally just kinda crappy lately and am not really in the mood to blog much. SOooooo. Here's my combined one! For these two days I'm thankful that I'm still pregnant.

Ok ok. Of course I'm "all done". I'm miserable. I literally have to talk myself into flipping over at night because it is so painful that I want to cry at times. I often feel like there is a hand in my cervix and I just want to reach up there and tell her to kindly move it for the rest of the pregnancy or just come out already! haha. I've been feeling flu like and crampy the last few days and just generally feel worthless. BUT I'm so thankful this little girl is still growing and thriving in my womb!

I really did not think we'd make it this far in the pregnancy. I really thought we'd be handling a NICU baby at some point. But look at us! So far so good! I'm 39 weeks pregnant now and she seems happy as a clam. She seems to be growing well and looks great! I'm so thankful that she is healthy and happy. That is worth any and all kinda of miserable for a mama!

SO Delaney I love you and I love that you have done so well in there! But mama would also love it if you'd like to come out soon and be just as healthy out here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment