Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Give Thanks to the Lord

Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King. His love endures FOREVER

Since I started a day late I get to do TWO thankful posts in one day! :) So here goes day two! I'm thankful for a precious and loving family. I'm talking about the family that extends beyond just Matt, Landon, Laney and I. Our parents, our sisters, and our awesome brother-in-law. They are such a wonderful pool of support and love. We are incredibly blessed to have TWO families that we love and enjoy! I don't think many can really and honestly say that. We also feel incredibly blessed that both of these families adore our son and spoil and love him immensely. He has no idea how rare it is to have so many people that love Jesus that are around to help raise him in that love! Thank you all for your love, help, and support already and in the years to come! We are SO thankful for you!

Thank you Father for loving us enough to put all these wonderful people in our hearts and around our lives. You are SO incredibly good! 


1 comment: