Thursday, April 22, 2010

So clueless

I think the last time I remember feeling so lost was back in college when my b/f from HS dumped me, my best friend decided I sucked the next day, and I didn't know what I wanted to do w/ my life. The difference is...that time in my life sucked. This time does not. I've never enjoyed anything as much as I'm enjoying being a mom and wife right now. Both times have surely helped my relationship w/ Christ and helped me depend on Him more and more...but sometimes it's just so hard!! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go back to my teaching job or not, if I should wait to see if a part-time teaching job should open up, or if I should just go get a different job altogether and not use my degree that we r STILL paying stinkin loans on. How am I supposed to know?? I've been on my face since December BEGGING God for guidance,wisdom, and clarity. Now my boss is waiting on me and I know no more now than I did then! :/ I've also never been incredibly thrifty..but I am def needing to be if i would like to stay home even part time! So I'm trying to learn that and how to b a good momma and see what God's wanting for my life rt now (b/c we all know it doesn't matter what I want!) and trying to b a good wife AND being constantly bothered by the fact that I STILL haven't figured out when/how to work out w/ this little man!! Anyway sry if it seems like I'm complaining. I swear I'm not! I've never even come close to loving my life so much!! But I just feel like I'm mindlessly floating thru it and would love to feel purpose and direction!!
Any suggestions?? Do I just need to b more patient? Or more proactive? Or just shut up and enjoy myself?

Some really fun news to share...I haven't worked since like Feb soooo we've been a little broke. When I developed mastitis the other day my momma went to Walmart to pick up my prescription and I was really nervous that it could b real expensive. But she said it was FREE! Free? Who's ever heard of a free prescription??!! Just another way of many that I feel like God is showing us how much he loves us and that He will provide. We just need to trust Him and be faithful in our giving and support of current ministries. Why is it soooo easy to say but not to do?? Annoying. haha.

Any money saving tips?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment