Back at Christmas Matt and I couldn't wait to find Landon a SUNS onesie. We searched high and low and finally found one!! Little did we know, 0-3 months would be gigantic on him at 5 weeks!! It had an adorable jacket and pants that went with it...but there was no way he would wear them :( But we did get a picture of the 3 of us in our suns gear that fits for now. ;)
Last night my best friend and I got to go on a DATE! I was sooo nervous because I hadn't left Landon for more than an hour at a time before, but it went so well. First, we met my family and our friend Elaine at CPK and had a great dinner there that helped raise money for our friend Tara to do the World Race here in a few months. Then we took him to my parents house and then left!! :( He stayed with Nana and Papa (my parents) in Phoenix while Matt and I went to a HUGE suns game. We took the light rail (which may be nerdy but I always enjoy). It was the last home game before post season and we are scratching for every game we can get. We secured home court advantage in the 1st round last night and have one more game (tonight) before all the standings are officially set and we know who we will play in the first round of the playoffs!! I told Matt at the beginning of this year, and I'm standing by it, I know it would take a lot...but I really think that we could do it this year. :) I have a good feeling and they looked phenomenal last night!!! Anyway, the game was super exciting, the crowd was loud, the energy was awesome. It felt good to be out with just the two of us and I think I did really well! I only cried during half time and then was fine the rest of the night. Pumping at a basketball game was interesting...but it all worked out great! :) I think my parents enjoyed their time with him and he seemed like a very happy camper when we picked him up! :) All in all it was a great night. I hope my parents are up for more so Matt and I can go on some fun Phx dates in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment