I cannot believe Delaney is 2 weeks old! She is such a big girl! Here are a few fun things about her!
First I have to tell you. I am sooo proud and so excited! With Landon I really struggled with my milk supply. I really believed all this time that it had a lot to do with all the drugs and interventions and surgery that came with his birth. I also think it was exhaustion and being a first time mom and having a poor latch. I believe this even more now! My supply with Laney has been so good! I figured it was way different this time just from seeing the fat when I've pumped and from how abundant my milk has seemed. But today affirmed it FOR SURE! I've been praying the last week that by today she would be back up to her birth weight. We had a hard time getting there with Landon and I was nervous. But she not only was up to her birth weight today, she was 6 oz OVER it! She also grew a whole inch! I am so proud of her and my body. We are doing this! Yay little girl!! OK. On to the updates!
* Feeding - she's eating every 3 hrs during the day and every 3-4 at night. She is a gooood eater :) She's eating 10-15 minutes a side depending on when she's feeding.
* Sleep - she's a good sleeper! Sleeps right through her brother's screeching and tantrums! She's not easy to get to sleep, but once she is asleep she's a deep sleeper like her Dad :)
* She loves her hands. We saw that on every single ultra sound and it is still true now. She holds her hands together by her face and moves them all around her face all the time. She is adorable!
* Laney is a poop machine! Every single diaper change she is soaked and pooped again. It cracks us up! She is one messy little girl!
* She's in her adorable cloth diapers and doing awesome in them :)
* She is still snuggly and sweet as ever!
* She grunts and snorts all the time. She sounds like a little piglet when it's time to eat!
Cherry Clafoutis
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment