My parents came up to get Landon and I (matt had to work) and took us down to Phx. We got a lot of fun quality time with Nana and Papa and I got to hang out with my beautiful sister and hilarious Brother-in-law for a while. Sunday we went to Oasis with the family and had some lunch. Then the High family came over and watched some of the game with us and it was fun to talk with the girls for a bit :) Then Matt,Landon,Nana,Papa and I went to their church for Trunk-or-treat. It was very fun and way less weird than trick-or-treating with a 7 month old :) He learned how to growl (video on facebook) a week or so back and does it on cue now...so we might have had him growl at just about everyone throughout the night :) Poor little guy!


After that we had nap time, dinner, and visited our next door neighbors so they could see our precious lion!

Lastly, we headed to Desert Springs and saw some friends at their Harvest Festival. It was so fun to see all our adorable babies dressed up!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment