Monday, November 22, 2010

Wesica's Wedding

Two weekends again my bestest since college GOT MARRIED!!! Jessica and Wes got married at Aldea in Phx and it was absolutely gorgeous!! She was one of the most perfect brides I've ever even seen!!! See?!?!


It was fun because I was a bridesmaid and loved being able to stand up and support them!! AND because Matt was the officiate! It was the first wedding he's ever done and he did a FANTASTIC job!! One day when the prof pics are up I will post more :)

This was Landon's most unique day ever in that he was taken care of by SO many different people!! He did great tho (at least from what everyone tells me.. :) ) I wish I had pics, but they are on my phone and I don't know how to get them on here. I went to the salon at 11 and he stayed with Matt. Then Matt dropped him off at the High's house and he got to play with his buddy Cammers and hang with Wes and Moriah. He even got to borrow Camden's super cute jacket :) Then my mom picked him up and he got to hang with Nana until the reception. THEN my mom brought him to us. He was such a trooper! I just missed him so much by that point I couldn't have him just go to bed!!! So he came and danced with us and did great until 1030 or so. He fussed for another while and we finally had to go as he was letting us know that he was OVER it. Haha. So we went home and all passed out!!!





It was a fantastic weekend and I cannot wait to see all the pictures!! Love you Diamonds!! (Oh yea, her new last name is Diamond...seriously?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment