Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crawling!!

We are mobile folks!
Last night we went from "inch worming" as I like to call it to full out crawling!! He took his first few "crawls"? Whatever you would call it! During care group tonight! I felt like I couldn't really freak out like I would at home b/c we were being serious and talking about Jesus and such...but it was so great! I'm super excited!!! But also super nervous. I guess we will start babyproofing this week!!
Here's a video of "inch worming"!! I'll take a video of his real crawling tomorrow if I can!


Landon also has cut two teeth now! Neither one are through very far...but they are sharp and def cut through the tops! Can't wait till he'll let me get a picture of them! :)

Landon has been waving "hi" and "bye" for about a week or so now and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! He only does it when he feels like it, but it's my favorite!

He's also learned how to "POP" his lips and make that oh so cute noise today thanks to Doug Freeman. He was entertaining Landon by making that sound during lunch today and then he just started doing it! It was precious!!

Loving this age and stage and all of the newness lately!! Wish I had more pics/videos to show, but hopefully I'll get 'em soon!

2 comments:

  1. oh, i totally remember how excited i was when ella started crawling. so fun!

    i didn't feel the same when the others did. it was like, oh great, now i'm actually going to have to watch you and make sure you don't end up in the pile of dirty diapers i haven't thrown away yet.

    enjoy that firstborn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks! I sure am! :) You always make me laugh! Wish I could have you around more often!

    ReplyDelete