We had our first mothers day celebration and it was so fun!! We sang and led music in both services at church so I was at church all morning. Then we went and had a wonderful lunch with my in-laws. For the rest of the afternoon we went on a wonderful and relaxing walk, made pizza, and watched the Suns game. It was absolutely perfect! Landon was a good sleeper both the night before and the night of Mother's day (that was the present that I asked for from him) and Matt was wonderful! He fed Landon at night, did laundry, and cooked. I was relaxed already..but then I got a massage! So wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better day or boys to have spent it with either! They are both so sweet and precious to me! THEN on Monday we went down to Phx to go to the D-backs game with my family. We were kinda using this time to spend with my mom for mother's day since we weren't able to go down Sunday night. We had dinner at their house and then drove down to the game. It was so much fun! The weather was perfect and it was so relaxing to just sit and talk and hang out (very little of the game was actually watched). It was Landon's first sporting event and he did amazing! He was either sleeping, eating, or cuddling with a family member. He was so sweet and did better than I could have imagined!! Here are some pics of our mothers day!
My boys did all that laundry! Well, Landon wasn't really that much help...
No comments:
Post a Comment