Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Lukey Bukey is 2.5

Lukey is 2.5 now. He is SO much fun! You are always challenging us to think outside our parenting box and keeping us all laughing. You are the funniest 2 year old I've ever met!

New things - We potty trained about a month ago and he's doing so great! He's a pro at pee and we are working on the rest still. These boys have been HARD to potty train. Lucas's speech is phenomenal for his age. I'm constantly impressed by him and his vocabulary and understanding.

Healthy - You have been such a healthy guy since we got those tubes put in! You did need drops for an ear infection after we all had the flu, but no antibiotics!!!! And you haven't been sick since then. Incredible!! I really hope you remain healthy. You went through more than your fair share before 2.

Schedule -
630 - you are usually up
7 - kids get up and eat and you get milk
10 - snack
12 - lunch
1230 - nap and you get milk
230 - I wake you. If I don't you won't go to sleep at night!
7 - bedtime. You and Landon are usually talking and giggling and messing around till 8 or so.

Eating- Lukey is a great eater! He's very adventurous and there's not much he doesn't like and nothing he will not try. He loves meat, rice, oats with PB, pb&j roll ups and sweets.

Growth - Lucas is growing well! He's starting to look so long and kid-like! He's in all 2T stuff now and could use 3T jammies soon.

Words - Lucas says anything and everything. Right now he spaces his words out a lot and it's hilarious. Over and over again leading up to and after the fourth he kept saying, "I-sit-on-dada-wap (lap)- and- have- headwones (headphones) - so- fireworks- not-so-woud (loud)". He just says the funniest stuff. I wish I could remember it all. Things like "bubba bubby" and "monka monk" and "I have poop in mines butt".

Likes - Lucas loves his lovey and paci (I swear we will get rid of this one day), baths, car carts, going for rides in other people's cars, his Mimi and Yaya, sleeping with Bubba, his milk and reading books in my lap and your cousin Ty. You constantly say, "Momma! I big like Ty!"

Dislikes - He hates being alone/sleeping alone, pooping in the potty, being misunderstood, not getting his way, being left out, being referred to as a baby.

I just love you Bukey. You are getting so big and you are so fun. You bring so much chaos and hilarity to our family. Life would just be so boring without you. We are so thankful God chose us to be your parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment