Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Ellie 6&7 months

Ellie! I love you SO. We've been spending so much time snuggling you and getting our new house ready and I dropped the ball on the blog. I'm sorry itty! We just adore you. You are funny and feisty and sweet. Sugar and spice definitely sums you up. You are an absolute joy. I feel so blessed to be your momma.

New things- You are sitting independently! You fall over eventually, but are doing so well. You sleep in you sleep sack now and in a crib or pack n play, either seems fine with you. You roll both ways very quickly. You became VERY grabby this month. I cannot have anything in my hands or on my head or you grab it before I can even think about it. You tried some pears this month and were doing really well until...you got a tooth! Your little tooth is adorable! However, it's made you not want to eat anything but milk the past few days.

Health - You're a sweet and healthy little thing! We had a very scary couple of weeks where I found a lump at the base of your skull. We did and ultrasound and a few labs. When the labs came back normal the doctor said that ruled out anything big and scary. Whew! So thankful that you are healthy and whole.

Schedule -
7 - wake, nurse, play
9 - nap
1030/11- awake and meds
11- nurse and play
1230 -nap
230 - awake and nurse
430 - catnap
5- awake and meds
530 -nurse and a 3 oz bottle
630 - jammies, nurse and in bed around 7
What's that sleeping through the night deal? Between the flu and living in someone else's house, that's not our reality right now ;)

Growth - Ellie's growing great! She's around 15 lbs and is in most all 9 month clothing and moved up to size 3 diapers. She's a really long girl!

Likes - she likes nursing, her siblings/grandparents/parents, playing outside, being held, remotes and phones, bath time, being tickled.

Dislikes - She doesn't really like waiting to eat. Ever. For any reason. She doesn't like being put down right now. She becomes furious when I walk away from her. Even if  she's being held by someone she loves!

We love you so much Ellie Bellie. You are so much fun! Your siblings are able to light you up with just a few high-pitched words and cannot wait till you can join them in their playing. When you get up from a nap or for the day, everyone just stops what they are doing to tell you goodmorning or blow you kisses or come love on you. You are a loved baby for sure. You are just the perfect "baby" for our family. I feel so blessed that the Lord gave us to you and has allowed us to be your parents. Happy 7 months baby girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment