Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ellie is Three Months Old!

I cannot believe Ellie is three months old. Time is going entirely too fast!! I think part of it is Landon being in school and both big kids being old enough for Pulse and some extra things like that, but time is FLYING. Every baby we've added we've agreed it goes more quickly, but Ellie is like warp speed somehow. We all just adore you Ellie Bellie. You are so sweet and watchful and content. You love to snuggle with your dadda and be carried in the Ergo and nurse. I think those are your favorite things right now. You also love when your siblings come talk or sing to you. Which is often. I hope you love them as much as we think because they are in your space all.the.time. :)

New things- you started rolling from your belly to your back around 8 weeks. You despise tummy time, so you mastered the rolling thing in no time. You now go to sleep on your own and without a paci! Such a big girl. I still nurse you to sleep for your last feed of the day and your first one, but try to let you play in between all the others now.

Health - still no sickness for you sweet girl! I hope it stays that way for a long time. I'm nervous though b/c like I said earlier, her siblings are in her face all the time and it's sickie season! Her reflux is controlled, she has bled in weeks. Life is GOOD.

Schedule -
Days like today when she's growth spurting, life looks nothing like this :) Most normal days flow this way though. She is still swaddled and sleeping in the rock n play.
530 - Nurse and I'm up for the day and she stays asleep and goes back down once she eats
8 - I give her meds in her sleep and pop a paci in
830 - Wake, diaper change, feed
930 - nap
1130 - wake, change, go get Laney
12 - nurse
1ish - nap
3ish - wake, meds, go get Landon
330-  nurse
415- nap
5- awake and nurse and diaper change
6ish - baths
730 or so - nurse and go back down.  **She usually sleeps from here to the 530 feed without issue.

Growth - She's still in size 1 diapers and I'm guessing will be for a while. She's in 0-3 clothing right now, but will be moving up in jammies soon because she's just so long!

Likes - nursing, her siblings, cuddling, riding in the ergo, family walks.

Dislikes - She doesn't seem to love diaper changes or getting out of the bath. She HATES her carseat so we switched her to a convertible one and she seems much happier now.

We just love you so much sweet girl!!! I'm always so excited to go get you up from naps and snuggle and feed you. I love that you love to nurse, it's so different than your siblings. You are just so calm and sweet and beautiful. We could just eat you up we love you so! I'm always so torn with you....I love watching you grow up and change and learn new things and I also get so sad. You are the baby. You are the last and every milestone feels very bittersweet. I love you so Ellie Bellie.





No comments:

Post a Comment