We are pregnant with a precious baby girl! I'm so late to this, but I finally feel like a human. I'm 17.5 weeks pregnant now. She looked perfect last week at her ultrasound!! We decided this week to name her Laelle. The name means, belongs to God and I just fell in love with it. We plan to call her baby Ellie <3 nbsp="" p="">
I've had different symptoms this pregnancy. I've had awful reflux this pregnancy and it's not fun! I tried Zantac for several weeks and finally moved to prevacid this week. I feel like a different person! My nausea also stopped this week AND I found my second trimester energy! So this week has been awesome. My SPD has already started and that's a bummer! I'm hoping I can see the chiropractor a few times and ease that up a bit.
Eating has been odd too. There are many things that seem to kill my reflux if I eat them and dairy greatly upsets my tummy this time around so my diet is already bizarre. I have to go off all dairy around 30 weeks and soy around 34 so this pregnancy is just weird with food it seems!
I started feeling our sweet baby girl around 16 weeks and it's just my favorite. We also have a doppler and that's been wonderful for my emotions and anxiety this round. Her kicks are so very reassuring and I'm just trying to soak up every minute of this pregnancy that I can!
I really hope we get to meet and keep this baby girl. Both of our big kids have mentioned that they don't want this baby to go live with Jesus like Josiah did. Well said kiddos, I feel exactly the same way. Trusting God is so very hard.
We have another ultrasound at 20 weeks and I'm anxious to see her again! We love you sweet baby Ellie. Keep growing big and strong please and kick as much as you'd like. 3>
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
Love, love, love her name!
ReplyDelete