I do not understand how this is possible. Five is so big! Five year-olds go to Kindergarten and wear backpacks and have school supplies. They are kind of a big deal. How on earth do I have a five year-old? I cannot comprehend where the time has gone! Landon continues to be handsome and goofy, inquisitive and smart. He is headstrong and will one day be independent and something awesome, I'm just sure of it!
Favorites - Landon loves shows about real things like Mighty Machines. He loves music/ dancing/ singing and creating songs on his keyboard that records stuff. He is into anything sweet or carb- like and asks for "treats" regularly after meals even though it's an infrequent thing in our house! He likes playing outside and riding his bike. Brooke is his best friend though I think Lucas is a close second ;)
Same things- Landon continues to have an enormous vocabulary and loves words. He asks regularly what new ones mean and examples of how to use it. He still loves his Cow lovey very much and will not sleep without him. He still loves his brother and sharing a room with him very much!
New things - Landon loves to spell out words he sees now and ask what word it is. I'm hoping this is the beginning of him showing some interest in reading?? :) He rides his bike SO well without training wheels. I believe it was the day we got home from the hospital after Josiah. Matt took him out a few times and he just soared! It was so awesome to watch him!!! He began swimming from one end of the pool to the other at the end of last summers. I'm hoping there's some muscle-memory there and it will be easy to pick back up! He's also in T-ball right now. That's SO much fun for all of us. He loves it!!! I'm really surprised by how much he enjoys it and it's way fun to watch all the cho
School - Our bubs loves Preschool so very much. He's really enjoyed his time at Hilltop Christian Preschool. It'll be a little sad to have him somewhere else next year! He really loved it when Laney started there too. But I guess they will be at the same school again in a few years. We are hoping to send him to the Christian school next year. We are still waiting to hear if there's room for him or not. Hoping we hear in the next few weeks here.
Oh my crazy Bubba, we love you so much. We are so proud of you. Of your independence and helpful spirit, your ability to be so thoughtful at the right moment. You are such a bright little boy! I'm so looking forward to seeing what's to come and watching you grow. Your my favorite 5 year old. I just love you so much! One of my friends told me earlier this year that "strong-willed" children grow up to think for themselves and be and do great things as grown ups. I know that will be you! Thanks for making me a momma and teaching me so much about being a parent. We love you to pieces!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago








No comments:
Post a Comment