Lucas is funny, curious, spunky, flirtatious,and opinionated. He makes us laugh all the time with his expressions and reactions to things. He's super social and loves people/new places. We just love him to PIECES. So very thankful for our sweet little man!
Health - Lucas's scope came back 100% normal. He did have a blockage that's worked out now. It's possible that it could have been complicating things. He's doing amazing! We cannot believe how much improvement we've seen. He would've even try to eat most days and when he did it was BAD. GI said he was "behind" developmentally with swallowing and digesting and she believes he's beginning to catch up is all.
Schedule - 730 - wake, 7 oz bottle
830 - Pack n play time (30-45 mins)
1030 - nap
11:15 - I wake him and we go get the big kids & 7oz bottle
2- second nap
4/430 - he wakes and another 7 oz bottle
730 - bedtime and he gets another bottle while we get jammies on and stuff
Eating - Lucas is doing AMAZING!!!! We are currently weaning to goat's milk. Which I think is incredible. SO much better than his prescription formula! He's eating a lot of different foods too and doing amazing! He currently can eat - chicken, turkey, black beans, oats, cheerios, bananas, apples, prunes, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, corn, steamed carrots, and I think a few other things I'm forgetting! We are beyond thankful for his sudden turnaround! Oh yah, and he hates baby food. He wants REAL food :)
Growth - L passed his weight check and has been packing on the lbs since he started eating solids! He's in 12 mos jammies and all shirts/onesies. Some pants are still 9-12 but not for long I believe.
Changes - He is RUNNING. It's crazy how quick he went from cruising while holding on to stuff to actually walking to hauling! He seems so big walking and chasing the big kids around. Obviously the eating is a change. We went to the dentist and she said it looks like his other two bottom teeth and all four molars are coming relatively soon. So I guess we will have some more teeth around here soon!
Words/signs - Dog is the only sign I've seen and it's not consistent, He says Dada, Momma, Bubba, Yaya, All done. He babbles and "talks" a LOT.
Likes - Lucas loves his "people". All our close friends and family. His siblings are probably his favorite people in the world. He likes baths, lights, electronics, being held (if he feels like it), being worn in the Ergo, any busy place like the Christmas Parade or Walmart or the Mall etc. He loves his milk and the dogs.
Dislikes - He does not like being told no, getting his face wiped, loud/sudden noises, the sun or wind, getting in his carseat, being alone.
We love you. You are such a little joy and ray of sunshine in our family. We are so thankful for you. What an unexpected little blessing you've been! I'm so looking forward to watching you grow. Thanks for being a bit of a momma's boy still. I know you already think you are a big strong man, but I love your snuggles and excitement when I walk through the door.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment