Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11 months big!

I am so late in writing this! Delaney Loryn, you are now 11.5 months old and I cannot believe it. Your birthday is this weekend. I'm just in shock and awe. This year has gone by so fast. SO much has changed. You've grown a ton. It's just almost too much for you mama!

New stuff - You now have 8 teeth! Your top molar gums feel swollen already. You are like the never-ending teether! You are walking like a pro. You are done crawling. You can stand on your own and don't need to pull up anymore. I cried the other night when I realized you were done crawling. Ok, I'm crying a little bit right now too. You are just getting big so fast! You love to read books and push things around and LOVE babies and soft stuffed animals :)

Words/signs - you are saying SO much. It's shocking to me. I feel like you are such a tiny baby! Haha. You do things that normal kids your age do, but you just are my tiny peanut baby girl and I am surprised by you all the time. You say - Annie, Mama, Dada, Yaya (she used to be Nana but Bubba changed her name and you caught on quick!), more (signing it also), all done (signing it also), hi (waving too) and you make a Mooo sound for a cow :) You also sign hat but do not say it yet.

Feeding - is still going SO great! She's completely off Prevacid and we've lowered her Zantac dose from 1.4 mLs twice a day to just 1 mL twice a day! Woo hoo! Hoping to combine that to just 1 1 ml dose sometime here around a year. :) She's eating her 24 oz of milk a day great. We are working on getting used to a sippy and preparing for that switch soonish. Laney has been out-eating Landon lately at almost every meal. Lunch doesn't seem to be her favorite. But she eats breakfast and dinner wonderfully and usually has a snack or two thrown in there. I don't even know what her favorite foods are? Those fruit pouch things, cereal/puffs? She really eats everything she's not intolerant to very well and doesn't seem picky at all!

Sleep - Her sleep is exactly the same!
8 - wake
10 - nap
1130 - wake
2 - nap
430/5 - I usually wake you up!
8 - bedtime

Growth - Laney's in mostly 12 month stuff now because she's just so long! But 6 month skirts still fit! Her feet have grown a little bit too finally. She's in size 2/3s now. I'm so glad! I was panicked we wouldn't be able to find shoes for her to walk in because her feet are so little.

Delaney ~ you are so sweet and cuddly. You love to give kisses and lay on my shoulder and cuddle up and sit with me. You would be held all day long if you could be. I want to eat your face on a regular basis! If the first year is any indication of the future, you are I are going to have a super special relationship. We love you Laneybug! Can't wait to celebrate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment