Ok, I'm a little late. But better late than never! :)
I can't believe that in a few short weeks Landon will be ONE year old! Here are some fun things that he's doing right now!
Eating -
* now drinking most milk feedings out of a sippy instead of a bottle
* drinking a few oz of whole milk with all 4 of his milk feeds
* eating just about EVERYTHING! We give you tons of tablefood and it's really helped mom to be a good cook and feed everyone healthy food so I only have to cook one meal!
* you LOVE peas, green beans, taco soup, spaghetti,cheese, and yogurt
Sleep -
* you are still sleeping 12 hr nights, but you are no longer into the 13 hour ones
* You are taking a 1.5 hr morning nap and a 2 hr after noon nap
Play -
* walking is now your preferred mode of transportation and you are getting SO quick!
* you now wave, clap, dance, sign duck and occasionally try "all done". We are still only working on "all done" and "more" but you love to watch your baby sign DVD from nana and papa and try other ones too :)
* you LOVE your dump truck from Great Granny and Pappy right now, and your cow lovey, and drums, and your Dino (all time fav) from Nana and Papa
* You are now doing Pack N Play time TWICE a day! You are getting so good at it!! You are doing 30 min in the morning and 10-15 min in the evening
Annie -
* you have a daily chore now! So big! Every day we get home we set you down and you toddle over to Annie's cage and we tell you to let her out. You open her cage and move the door so she can run out. She's always so excited to see you and we praise you like no other for doing your job so well and so consistently! :)
* you guys have started playing fetch together!! You will now throw her ball and she will bring it back. You crack up when she brings it back each time and will actually throw it over and over for quite some time!! You two love each other. It's so fun to watch you together and think about how you will just adore her as you get older!
* you have been soooo sweet with Annie lately! You always talk to her in a soft high-pitch voice, pet her gently, and never pull her tail. You do try to touch her eyes and tongue all the time, but you are very gentle and she never minds!
Words -
You have said Annie, Mom, and Dad. I believe ball will be next!
You are such a joy to us Landon Reed! We can't wait for your party next month and for more fun with you! :)
Cherry Clafoutis
12 hours ago
Haha this is so cute! Camden consistently says Sassy, Mom, and Dada also. They obviously know who their family is :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that he is signing for you. I need to get that video for Cam. He does more and all done, but I don't know many others to teach him. I think I will try to find it for him.
How does he like his milk? Camden can only handle 3 oz of whole milk to 6 oz of breastmilk. I am almost out of frozen milk (shocking I know) and don't want to pump when I run out. I guess he will just have to learn to like it!!
Love you! I can't wait to come visit for Lando's birthday!!!
The DVDs are amazing! We own one and are going to start checking out all the others from the library! It's fun to go there and pick them out! :)
ReplyDeleteLandon's been doing 2-3 oz whole milk with 2-3 of formula or breastmilk. I think this week we will start doing 3-4 whole and 1-2 of the other since he's doing pretty well with it.
You are out of milk?! How is this possible?! :) Are you going to just nurse night and morning and give him whole in between??
I love you! I'm seriously SO excited that you are coming!! I cannot wait!