Monday, March 21, 2011

12 months



I'm so late. But I cannot believe our little man is a whole year!! He is so big and doing so many fun things! Here are some of them

Feeding -
He's now drinking just cow's milk from a sippy 4 times a day and loves it!
He's eating 3 HUGE meals and a snack every day (he's a crazy eater!)
Favs right now are: peas, puffs, yogurt, fruit cereal bars, fruit and yogurt smoothies, oats, and cheese.

Sleep -
He's still sleeping 12 hr nights and taking two two hr naps every day. Woo hoo!!

Transportation -
He is now standing all by himself and walking everywhere. The crawling is becoming a thing of the past, although there are still many falls that happen every day!

Play -
Landon's favorite things to do right now are:
going outside and doing anything as long as he can walk around, playing with his motorcycle, reading books, playing with the fridge magnets, having Annie lick his finger and being chased around the house by mom and dad.

Vocabulary/sign -
He's still not consistently signing yet, but we are working on it all the time! Landon says some words though! He consistently says: mom, dad, Annie, ball, here, there, hi, and bye. We love hearing him talk and look forward to many more words! :)

Other fun things -
He's started giving kisses when he's in the mood. He opens his mouth really big and places it on my cheek or shoulder. So sweet. It melts our hearts! He's been increasingly more and more cuddly when bedtime approaches and I'm soaking up every minute of it that I can get!! I just love cuddle time!

Landon continues to be an absolute joy! He's curious, fun, flirtatious, outgoing, and independent. We've so enjoyed the last year and cannot wait for many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment