Moriah awarded me with an "honest" award. I'm supposed to tell 10 random honest things about myself... I'm sure I will bored you to tears...but here it goes..
10) If it weren't for a freak snowstorm over SB I don't know that I would've fallen for my husband so quickly or that our relationship would've started off so honest and raw.
9) I am counting down the days till I can hold our baby boy in my arms....
8) Breastfeeding is incredibly important to me and it makes me mad when everyone tell me how horrible it's going to be. I get it! It'll suck...but I'm looking so forward to it :)
7) I am a hard core animal lover and bawl every time one of those commercials come on to help save abused dogs.
6) I am a brutally honest person...people who can't handle honesty generally don't like me
5) I go to the most awesome church ever and can't imagine raising our child without all the support of our family there.
4) I didn't know what 4H was until I moved to Cottonwood...silly Scottsdale upbringing...
3) The beach is one of my favorite things in life and sometimes I spend my free time just day dreaming about being back there again.
2) March can not come soon enough....
1) I can't seem to make great friends and keep them here in the same town as me :(
(ex. Jess=phx, sister=phx,Sabby=Flag,sarah=OR,alicia=Rimrock,Steph=Mesa, the list goes ON AND ON)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
Haha I love it!! Thanks for reposting...a friend tagged me, and I never actually do these things, but I think it ended up being kind of fun!
ReplyDelete