Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting closer...

We are getting closer! Only 8 weeks left until Landon is supposed to make his big debut. We can not wait!!! :)

We have been organizing, putting together, cleaning, and folding everything that belongs to Landon. It's now been a week since his first shower and we still have a lot to do! BUT, his stroller and crib are ready, all his clothes are washed and folded, and the thank yous are done...for now. :)

I am being so hyper organized about everything that has to do with him...it's ridiculous and I'm sure I'm driving my husband insane! But the baby announcement list is done, the home to hospital checklist is made, birth plan is finished, pre-registration is complete. I am just trying to get everything done before I'm even more gigantic and run out of "nesting energy".

Here are two pics from this last week. One of Landon and I at 31 weeks and one of the letters that Landon's Aunt Sarah and I made for his wall. We painted them and added the animals and they go perfectly with his bedding! I can't wait to put them up! We are just waiting for the rest of his furniture to arrive so we can place things and then start working on the walls! Yay! Getting so close!

Landon's movements are getting so much bigger and more distinct! It's so much fun to watch my belly move and jump around. I can't wait to watch his little movements once he's outside of my belly!

Last update for this post, I am getting so tired of work and can barely keep my eyes open through the day. Haha. My feet and hands get swollen and yucky by the end of the day and I just can't wait to have some time off with my baby boy! My mind is on baby vacation and I don't think I'll enjoy work again for a while :(


No comments:

Post a Comment