Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Third Trimester



We are now 28 weeks and that means that we are officially in our third trimester! Yay! We went to the dr. and got our glucose screening back (no gestational diabetes!) and everything looked perfect. Landon is now measuring exactly at average! Yay! I'm just so glad that everything's been going so smoothly and that it's all looked perfect so far. We now start seeing the dr. every two weeks which is exciting to me because it means we are getting closer and closer! Landon is growing an incredible amount every single week and we are just so excited to meet him!!
My dear friend Sarah and I made Landon these AWESOME letters to go above his crib (I will post pictures as soon as I'm finished!) and I'm so stoked to finish because I feel like this is the first thing I've done for his room. :) We are just so elated and cannot wait for this kiddo to come!!

Here's a pic of Landon and I at 28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment