Lately (other than being sick ALL the time) I've been feeling SO great. I'm finally feeling cute and pregnant instead of fat. I'm finally beginning to let my anxiety about getting my body back diminish a bit so that I can enjoy each growing day. Most importantly, I'm just beginning to connect with our little Landon more and more as he is constantly kicking a moving. He must be his momma's son because he seems to just LOVE food. Every time I eat he is flipping 20 minutes later, whether sugar is involved or not. :)
This is just a lot of blabbing but I'm just excited that I'm not going to hate the place I'm in for the next 3 and 1/2 months. I'm so thankful that God has blessed us with a this baby boy and allowed us to be in his life thus far...I guess maybe I'm beginning to go through all that Mommy Selflessness that everyone keeps talking about? :) Well, That's about all. Here's our latest pic, the weight tally so far is 7 lbs! Whew! And yes, my butt must be shrinking..I do not know what the heck. :)
hmmmm.... well. my butt certainly never shrunk when i was pregnant...
ReplyDeletebut i'll try not to hate you for that. :)