I feel like I have zero time to do anything! LOL. The 2-3 transition has been incredibly easier for us than the 1-2 transition was. I'm so thankful for the ease of it and that at one week I feel like we are all already adjusted to the new normal. But man am I exhausted! Our house is constant chaos. But it's happy chaos. Just loud and so busy! :)
Lucas is such a LOVE! He's so sweet and precious. Here are a few things about him so far:
He is in love with nursing. He thinks its the best thing ever. He's my first to be back to birth weight by a week old and not only that, he's 6 oz over even! :)
He loves to be swaddled and snuggle and be held.
He poops ALL THE TIME! And it's normal and not green or weird like Laney's and that's such a blessing!
He has beautifully perfect skin and super soft little hairs.
He has a love/hate relationship with the paci. I'm hoping to ditch it soon!
He is sleeping in the Rock n Play in our room and doing quite well there the last few nights.
He hates diaper changes and anything cold.
He's eating every 2.5 hrs or so during the daytime and every 3-4 at night.
I'm so thankful for our sweet surprise bundle! He's just perfect!!!!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment