Monday, October 31, 2011

Full term!

YAY! We made it to full term! I've really been hoping to make it to November ever since my contractions started 9 weeks ago. :) I'm so happy that after today we have made it there! I cannot wait to meet this little girl! After having the last week off I'm feeling very prepared and nested and ready :)

We are still hoping and praying for all all natural VBAC in Phx. We really want to have our incredible midwife there with us if possible and have been praying that God will work all this out for us :) I'm so excited and nervous for the whole delivery process this time. It's so funny. Last time I just thought: you go to the hospital, they tell you what to do, and then all turns out well. ha! So funny what a different thought I have this time. It's bad knowing how many things can go wrong and what the statistical possibility is that it may happen to me. haha. I read just a little bit this pregnancy! But my attitude and my outlook are so incredibly different! It's not just about getting her out. It's about the experience. It's about proving that my body is not a lemon. It's about experiencing the strength and beauty of birth that I've only been able to experience second-hand thus far. I'm so excited to see what is in store for us and how this whole experience goes!


I've been feeling really funny emotionally. Once moment I feel like, stay in there! Don't come out until you are a huge chunker and be my turkey baby! And others I feel like, seriously if I am pregnant for one more week I might die. haha. I just love pregnancy hormones! :)

We've really been enjoying our last days as a family of 3 and especially had fun this last week while I was off. It was great to spend lots of one on one time with Landon and go to the park and pumpkin patch and lots of walks and playing outside with Annie and such. We can't wait to take him out in his little costume tonight :)

Well Delaney Loryn, we are so excited to meet you! Your dad and I have been talking and dreaming about you and what you will look like and be like. :) Here's the latest picture of you in my belly!

1 comment:

  1. landon is SO beautiful!! i can't even believe it! and it sounds like he's doing a fantastic job being a toddler! :) how did you know about table time and blanket time and room time and all that stuff? is there a book or did you just awesomely know how to do that stuff? yay for getting to full term!! you're doing such a great job, briana! :) ~nikki

    ReplyDelete