Landon is 16 months now. He's turning more and more into a boy and a toddler and much less of a baby! In fact, other than the diapers and and occasional whining I don't really feel like he's a baby at all!
I feel like he's changing so much every day, it's hard to even write it all down or know where to start! Instead of the normal categories I'll just write what's new.
* He has a new pool and sandbox from Nana and Papa that he's in love with and cannot wait to play with every time we go outside.
* Landon loves to babble and kinda sing and dance. The child loves music more than any I've ever seen :)
* He's says: Annie, Doggie, Daddy, Mama, Nana, All Done, "ssss" for cheese, and "sh" for fish :) He parrots a lot, but those are the words he says on his own and knows what they mean :)
* He's still signing a TON. He loves it and uses it in some really funny contexts. He signs: please, more, thank you, all done, dog, book, and duck. :)
* Landon's doing so great with Alex being here 3 days a week. He really doesn't even seem to notice. I really really hope that he's this nonchalant when adjusting to his new baby sister! He seems to enjoy the baby and talks to him and points to him and touches his feet and such, but never seems jealous or upset about him being here!
I feel like he's just growing up so fast and I'm just enjoying the ride! He continues to be rambunctious and hyper and loving and curious and 100% all boy : ) Can't wait for the next months and to see what fun they bring!
Cherry Clafoutis
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment