We went in for our routine appt today that we do every 4 weeks. They said everything is looking great and I still don't think I've gained any weight yet! Weird...hopefully that will start soon. Haha. While we were listening to the heartbeat today the baby kicked the doppler and it was sooo awesome. I think we've got a very active little monkey on our hands because I am feeling the baby move so often! I can't wait till we can feel the little kicks from the outside! So our BIG ultrasound is on Thurs Oct 29th!! We are so excited and I am so impatient and ready to know! :)
So I'm on Fall Break and have some time on my hands...after our fabulous visit this morning I was thinking that I'm starting to love being pregnant more and more! BUT, I was also thinking that I am missing some things kinda badly...so I would make a list to make myself feel a bit better. haha
1) SUSHI
2) Hot tubs/ jacuzzi usage
3) HOT showers and baths
4) Flax seed oil
5) Normal skin
6) Being able to ride in the car comfortably
7) My energy!
8) Guilt free caffeine
Now some of the things that I'm LOVING
1) Incredible nail and hair growth
2) Feeling the baby move around!
3) Hearing it's little heartbeat
4) People being nice b/c they know I'm emotional
5) Buying new clothes
6) Checking the scale and HOPING that I've gained weight! haha
7) Seeing our little one at each ultrasound
8) The suspense of what we are having! And coming up with awesome names for both!
9) The ability to amaze my husband with how much I eat and sleep each day!!
10) Reading Pregnancy/Baby books and soaking up everything I can (TV, Magazines, friends, etc)
Cherry Clafoutis
12 hours ago
I knew there were things you had to avoid while preggers, but didn't know that hot water (jacuzzi, showers etc) was on that list. But makes sense.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! Your blog is so much fun to follow, thanks for letting us join in your amazing journey into parenthood.
<3 Christina
Well thanks for following with us! :) It's fun to know that someone other than my mom reads this! :)
ReplyDeleteBut I love you mom and AM SO glad that you read it!!
Yay! You started a blog!! So if we guess the correct sex of the baby does that mean we get some ice cream?
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome, I'm really jealous;-) You don't even look fat! Not to mention, even Pregnant! Well we'll see in a couple of months! We are stoked for you guys.
Hahaha. Thanks...I feel HUGE but thank you! :) Yes. Ice cream for correct guesses!
ReplyDelete