Man, we've been having some fun times recently and really enjoying the small bout of cooler weather!
We went up to the top of Mingus Mountain and met my dad up there (he hiked up and we all drove) We watched a hang glider take off (kinda) and just soaked up the cool breeze and watched this guy float around. It was peaceful, relaxing, and beautiful. Then we went down to Jerome and had lunch at the Haunted Hamburger. It was so fun to just enjoy some time with my parents and relax!
Nana came up to Cottonwood and took care of Landon on Thursday. They both had so much fun. I just really enjoy time with my mom with just the 3 of us! It's been really special since Landon was born and I continue to love it!
Landon got a pretty good diaper rash and so we had some nakey time. I got some adorable pics, but can't put them up. :) BUT I can put up these two that show the gigantic blanket and towel he had to lay all over and how he managed to pee just over the edge onto the carpet!
No comments:
Post a Comment