We had the BEST Valentine's day! I wish I had pictures, but I didn't think of it last night! I woke up to GORGEOUS roses on the kitchen table, then went to church and had a great time there. We got home and took a nap (which is an awesome thing to any preggo!) together on the couch. Then Matt grilled steak, veggies, and baked potatoes! It was SO good and one of the best meals we've ever had. We ate by candlelight and talked about our favorite moments since we've been together. Then we exchanged our cards (which has always been the very special part of all holidays for us together) and I cried. BIG SHOCK. Haha. We had family cuddle time on the couch and watched Dumbo while laughing b/c Landon was moving my belly around so much! Haha. It was just perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better evening or for a better partner to spend my life with. He is my best friend and going to be the best daddy ever!! :)
Well, sorry I suck at blogging lately. I'm so tired and it's hard being 9 months pregnant and keeping up with 7 year olds full time! Hopefully I will get in a few more before Landon comes!! :)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment