Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Day!!!




Oh Wow. Today's been a great day! We woke up to lovely cool weather coming through our window, then I talked to my beautiful sister because its her birthday, THEN I tried on my fav pair of Lucky Jeans that I had pulled outta the drier and I couldn't button them!!! It's so funny how quickly things change when you are preggo!! So I whipped out my Bee Band and am thrilled to wear it to church today. :) Here are some pics of my non fitting pants :) I also took some pics of my toes since we are almost four months now and they will be quickly disappearing in the next few months!! I'm so excited!! Pregnancy was so hard the first trimester and I was so tired and felt crappy...NO LONGER! I'm feeling great now and hoping our baby starts letting me feel him/her flopping around soon! When did everyone else start feeling the baby? We are 14 weeks tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment