We are now 10 weeks along! We are also now public! Woo hoo! It feels soooo good to not have such a big secret anymore! Thanks so much to all of you guys who did such a great job keeping it from people. We really appreciate it! :) So, the morning sickness has been over for a week now which is fabulous. Now I just need to get over this exhaustion thing...I've heard it ends soon! Everything has been really great. We had another ultra sound last week (the pic is below) and everything was wonderful. 178 BPM was the heart beat and the baby is measuring perfectly. I'm just so thrilled and feel SOOOOOO blessed that God's given us a healthy baby so far! Thank you for all your prayers, we greatly appreciate them!!! The baby, Matt, and I all need lots of prayer for different reasons. One specific way that you can be praying for all three of us is this : The swine flu has been confirmed in our school. :( It is pretty dangerous for mom and baby and working as a 1st grade teacher doesn't make me feel like I've got great odds of not getting it. SO I've been washing my hands like I have OCD and making the kiddos clorox our room. Haha. I'm trying to teach them good hand washing and covering their mouths and not picking their noses...but it's hard when they haven't learned it at home yet. Anyway! Sorry that was WAY long. I'm just pretty worried and nervous because it could mean hospitalization and it for sure means missing 7 days of work which is lots of money. Please be praying the God will protect the baby and I from this!! He is good all the time and no matter what he will get us through it. But it be better to not have to. Haha
This is so exciting! Only it feels like it's taking forever! I don't remember it feeling like that when we were expecting our own babies.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Welcome to my life!
ReplyDeletewe are praying! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete